Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oscar Bait: To The Max!

With Mira Nair's Amelia coming out on Friday, i'm realizing it's time for "Oscar Season". Not that some of the movies released to gain Oscars are bad, but come on! A biopic about Amelia Earhart!

You Be The Judge! Will Amelia suck?

Here are some rules to identify Oscar Bait films:

1) The Film Is A Biopic
2) Characters Are Dealing With Drug Problems / Prostitution
3) It is Directed by Clint Eastwood

My review for Amelia will be posted on Saturday.

Go To This Link For More:



4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to that post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice, will def go see...dropped over from nicole's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also dropped in on Nicole's recommendation. Looking forward to your movie reviews - how many do you see a month?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually see 3/4 in the theaters, but I watch at usual 30-35 a month, which isn't much for someone who has a passion for cinema. Some watch at least 50-65 a month. I try to give myself times to hangout with my friends, play soccer, etc.

    ReplyDelete